My Home Based Business

Home business for me means the opportunity to set my schedule according to my family needs.  This thereby allows me to be flexible with my work schedule, while still making more than enough money to support my family.  The home business of choice for me is an energy broker with a billion dollar energy company, North American Power.  You do not need a degree, you just need to be dedicated to making money for your family.  So why the energy field? Two words energy deregulation.  

In the past, one utility provided the three components of your energy service: generation, transmission and distribution. Legislatures and the public utility commissions have created competition for electricity and natural gas supply. This allows consumers to choose their energy supplier.  

Energy Deregulation = Opportunity to Manage Exposure

What two bills do you always make sure are paid each and every month.  I can guarantee one of the bills you said was electricity.  Everyone NEEDS electricity!  With energy deregulation there is the opportunity for individuals to decide which energy company they want to go with.  This is where I come in, I give individuals an option to lower their monthly bill.  NO gimmicks, no start-up cost, individuals can simply switch their electricity company if it is cheaper than their current provider.  In fact, they will get money back for every 5 people they refer.  All the while I am getting paid for new customers and residuals on customers that stay with North American Power.

For more information visit http://napower.biz/163827/m2m/video


Source: Tradition Energy-http://www.traditionenergy.com/education/energy-deregulation/

No comments:

Post a Comment